Los Angeles Electrical Panel Services
Since your electric panel serves as the very heart of your entire system, distributing the power you need to each room in your home, it must always work properly. To have a reliable current supplying energy to your laptops, microwaves, lamps, TVs, and more, be in touch with The Coleman Electric Company, Inc for trustworthy electrical panel services.
Does Your Panel Need Repairs?
There are few things as frustrating as having the power go out on you whenever you try to use multiple appliances or plug in a large fixture. When this occurs, your hardworking panel is likely in need of some solid repairs.
In addition to experiencing repeated occurrences of tripped breakers, some of the other warning signs that you should call a team of skilled electricians include:
- Having lights that flicker in and out, or suddenly grow dim
- Feeling heat radiate from your outlets and switches
- Smelling odors of burning metal or melted plastic
- Noticing visible signs of corrosion on your panel
When to Have Your Panel Replaced
Have you been experiencing lots of problems with tripped breakers around your home, even after scheduling reliable repairs from a professional electric company? If so, you may likely have an older panel that needs to be upgraded or replaced. One of the primary signs that your panel is far too ancient for your system is if it uses fuses instead of breakers. Because these boxes usually can only handle around 90 amps, this will be far too low to operate the capacity required by modern devices, usually ranging between 200 and 400 amps.
Alternatively, it is highly possible that your panel, even one that uses breakers, has just become worn and deteriorated over the years. In this case, it is best to have the panel replaced, since it could lead to injuries if not dealt with quickly by professionals.
Contact us now at (626) 790-1756 to request your electrical panel service today. We serve customers throughout Greater Los Angeles and communities across Orange and San Bernardino counties.
- Quality Workmanship & Service The care of the work is our priority! We want to get the job done safely and efficiently to provide peace of mind during every visit.
- Transparent Solutions We're not sales-focused. We are here to ensure our customers get quality and reliable electrical services tailored to their needs.
- Technician Longevity Our electricians average 15+ plus years of experience in the industry. They arrive at every job with world-class knowledge and a friendly smile.
The Importance of Following Building Codes for Your Panel Installation
Whenever you are getting ready to have an electrical panel installed on your property, it is important to ensure that the proper building codes for California are followed completely. This is to ensure that you and your family stay safe from potentially dangerous situations.
The standard requirements for service panels within the state of California will place mandates on:
- The typical height allowance for the breaker box
- The room where the service panel may be located
- The amount of accessibility and available space for the panel
- The required labels for the panel, listing levels of amperage and the distributions of power
With the support of our knowledgeable technicians at The Coleman Electric Company, Inc, you can be sure that all these codes will be met for a secure installation.
Get in touch with us today at (626) 790-1756 or speak to us online to inquire about our dedicated Los Angeles electrical panel services.